See the below collection of resources for organic operators looking to export to Sweden.
Sweden provides an abundance of opportunities for Australian organic exporters:
- In 2018, Sweden was the top export market for Australian organic wine (Australian Organic Market Report 2019)
- The Swedish Government set an objective for 60% of organic food to be served in the public sector by 2030 (European Commission Agricultural Market Brief, March 2019)
- Organic retail sales in Sweden reached 839million EURO in 2019, with year on year growth since 2014 (Euromonitor 2019)
EXPORT MASTERCLASS: SWEDEN
Register at the link below to download resources from the Sweden Export Masterclass, held in October 2020. Registration is free and provides instant access to the downloads via email.
20 October 2020
- Why export?
- Setting export vision & goals
- Resourcing for success
- Who is your target customer?
- Which products to export?
- Market selection factors
21 October 2020
- Consumer & channel overview
- Category specific review
- In-market competitor review
- Market entry strategies
- Selecting buyers
- Activation programmes
22 October 2020
- Export pricing
- Pitch development
- Regulatory Requirements with Marg Will
- Organic certification for export
- Support available